Personal data on this website
Note please, that internet service provider and hosting provider may collect and process some data (like your IP address, information about your device,
operating system and browser) in their server and security logs.
Processing of the personal data in the company PONAM
This information is intended as transparent information for customers, suppliers
and job applicants as data subjects about processing of the personal data of natural persons.
Personal data are processed by company PONAM as controller in pursuance of its business.
Identity and the contact details of the controller:
PONAM - potrubí a nádrže, Muroň
Veřejná obchodní společnost
Na Hradě 320
Telephone: +420 583 238 195
Range of personal data processing:
- customers, suppliers:
name, surname, work contact details (address, phone number, e-mail and so fort)
- job applicants:
name, surname, contact details (phone number, e-mail address and so fort) and data provided by
applicant himself in his curriculum vitae
Purposes of the processing:
we process personal data only:
- for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party,
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject,
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data:
- state institutions;
- suppliers of goods and services, customers.
Personal data are not used for automated decision-making inluding profiling.
Transfer of personal data to third countries:
Personal data are not transferred to third countries or international organisations.
Rights of the data subjects:
- the right to access personal data, whichever controller processes in subjects case; including the right to obtain copy of the data;
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in following circumstances:
- personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected/processed;
- the subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- personal data was unlawfully processed or should be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances;
- the right to restrict processing in following circumstances:
- the subject has contested its accuracy;
- processing is unlawful, but the subject demands to restrict the data processing instead of erasing;
- the controller no longer needs the data but the subject requires it to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- the subject has objected to the processing and the controller is considering whether he has a legitimate ground which overrides this;
- except of above mentioned also the right to complain to the government control office, which is The Office for Personal Data Protection
with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.